What We Do
Reynolds French & Company started in 1944 and has been consistent in providing clients with excellent service for portable machining, casting repairs and a wide variety of metal repairs, including lock-n-stitch repair, metal stitch repair and cast iron repair. Our field machining and equipment repair services are excellent and come with a guarantee of high quality, every time. We carry a wide range of products for all casting, machine, equipment and crack repair services.
Call Reynolds French & Company at (888) 762-7699 and we will do everything within our power to meet your needs.
Our staff members at Reynolds French & Company pride themselves on a tradition of excellence that drives us to find better ways to serve our clients. Our company is and always will be dedicated to giving you the best value and workmanship when performing metal repairs, portable machining and more. Over the past 60 years, Reynolds French has repaired thousands of pieces of equipment including pump housing, steam turbines, rock crushers, cylinder and compressor heads, presses, and equipment used in steel and sugar mills. We come to you. Call us at (888) 762-7699 today!
Professional Associations, Awards & Certifications
- Community Care Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Experience Modifier Rating (EMR) of Under 1.00
- Association of Reciprocal Safety Councils (ARSC) Training
- In Business for More Than 60 Years
- Provides Technical Expertise
- Staff Dedicated to Honesty and Integrity
- Best Possible Value in Services and Products
- Explores New Methods of Repairing Damaged Castings
- Innovators Within the Industry Throughout Company’s History
- Maintains a Safe Workplace On-Site and In-House
- Recognized as Leader in Repairing Cracked and Damaged Castings
- "I just wanted to say thanks to Gary and Lawrence. They were here yesterday and today, making repairs to a TLA block. They did a great job for us and even helped a couple hours after they were finished. I would also like to thank Russell for taking care of us on short notice."- Jeff Shafer
- "I would like to pass on my appreciation of the work your fellows performed on site. They were efficient, experienced and took a personal interest in providing good service. They had a safe and professional attitude while working well with everyone on the job site. We are very pleased with their work. Not to mention, they performed the work in shorter than estimated time. Please pass on my kudos to the boys as well as the superiors."- Brian MacFarlane